We created this design to give respect to Africa, which is where Kizomba originated. The trendy, elongated armholes and the racerback with raw edge details make this tank a must-have.
- 52% cotton / 40% poly jersey
- Elongated armholes
For the Kizomba dancers. Men often wear it as a tee and women often wear it as a dress.
- 65% cotton / 35% poly
- Side zippers
- Longer body
- Curved hem
We designed these leggings to be stylish and durable with a vibrant fade-free print.
- 88% polyester / 12% spandex
- Wrinkle free
- Durable material with strong stitching
- Fade-free vibrant print
This crop top is for dancers to express their appreciation and love for kizomba music. It doesn’t matter if you dance modern, urban kiz or traditional, this shirt is for the kizomberos addicted to the Afro rhythms.
We created this tee to give respect to Africa, which is where Kizomba originated.
- Heather grey: 52% cotton / 48% poly
- White: 100% cotton
- Super-soft fitted
- Side seamed
- Longer body
Sometimes very little words can say a lot. Represent Kizomba with our soft-fitted tee.
- 50% poly / 25% cotton / 25% rayon
- Semi-fitted silhouette
- Double-needle Dolman sleeve
- Curved bottom hem
This neck gaiter is a versatile accessory that can be worn in multiple styles. Upgrade your accessory game and find a matching face covering for each of your outfits.
- 95% polyester and 5% elastane
- One size fits all (stretchable)
- Fabric weight: 6.19 oz/yd²
- Breathable fabric
- Dimensions: 17in x 9in (approx.)
- Washable & reusable. Machine wash at 40°
- Four-way stretch and recover fabric